Koslo's Nutrition Solutions

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

KNS adds a blog!

Ok if you haven't noticed from my previous blogs I am new to blogging. I took some downtime yesterday and tried to tackle a giant stack of journals and magazines and came across an article titled "Ten Rules for Better Blogging" in my American Dietetic Association journal. After reading it I came to the conclusion that so far with my posts I have broken all ten rules! So let's try this again. Koslo's Nutrition Solutions now has a blog and I want to use this forum to have a conversation with you, the athlete, the casual exerciser, the health conscious about how our food choices affect our health. I like to keep abreast of the research so I will focus on the latest findings on food and supplements and their effects on health and performance. But I want this to be a conversation so please comment on my posts and I promise to be a better blogger in the future.
Jennifer

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 2, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Anonymous Sandis said...

Readers of are slowly though about this, providing them with invaluable insight into the various functions of their body.

 
At June 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog,the topic is very interesting and the content is really great.!I am pretty much sure that you are really a great personal trainer..Good job and good luck to your career..Thanks for this wonderful post.!
phoenix personal training

 
At June 15, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for the feedback! I am new to blogging so I am glad you found the content interesting. The focus of my business is nutrition consulting but yes I am also a personal trainer. Sports nutrition is such a great field. There is always something new to learn and apply since the research is always evolving. And it is important to base recommendations on science as opposed to the latest fad or fantasy :-)
Thanks
Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home